Wednesday, April 23, 2014

There is good in the world.

     Can I talk about tender mercies for a moment??  Last night I saw an article that made my heart sad and I actually lost sleep wondering how my children were ever supposed to stay strong in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints when there are so many distractions in this world.
     So then today a friend of mine texted me and asked me when a good time would be to bring me dinner!  How sweet is that?  I really felt like the Lord was watching over me and heard my prayers last night and wanted to let me know that there is good in this world.
     I am not sure of what directions my children will choose for their lives but I need to stop worrying about it and know that what I can do for my children is give them a strong foundation in the gospel of Christ while they are in my care.  Also I can continue the service that was shared with me today for others and bring my children a long.


Thank you Tiffani, we loved it!

Love, 
   Becky joy

No comments:

Post a Comment