Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Who is better: Man or Woman?

     So this week my family and I are in Cali with the Southern California city pass and since we got to spend  so much time waiting in lines at Disneyland some interesting subjects sprouted with siblings.  One of the conversations being a mini debate (one brother versus 3 sisters, I'll let you decide which side won the debate) about, "who is better, men or women?".
     Now of course amidst the silly banter with my brother I had to argue that girls are better, but to tell you the truth I really don't believe that. My real is opinion is, it is not a competition, neither is better.  We have different strengths and weaknesses that compliment each other.   We need each other.
     My husband is so good at helping me at taking problems one day at a time while at the same time I help him with problem solving by looking to the future.  We balance each other in so many ways.   I am so thankful I have him.



Love, Becky joy

No comments:

Post a Comment