Monday, May 12, 2014

Sometimes it just doesn't make sense.

     When I was in college I had a great opportunity to teach many lessons to the Relief Society in the ward I was in.  I remember teaching about faith and describing faith as, "moving forward with the Lord when it just doesn't make sense."  If only I knew then how true those words really were.      A few days ago I was reading a blog I follow and the post was about a Mother who lost her little boy from a car crash.  He doesn't look much older than Sage and that night I cried myself to sleep  thinking about how sad I felt for that Mother.
     I know the atonement is real and there is help to heal but I still felt so sad for her because it would be so hard and take a lot of time to be able to find that peace that comes from the atonement, at least I felt like that's how it would be if I was in her situation.  Please pray for this family.  I know we all could use extra prayers in our life at times and I am sure it would help her so much.
     I am not always sure why the Lord allows trials, I seriously had to wrap my mind around that families situation but really it just didn't make sense to me.  I know the Lord knows what He's doing when he allows life to happen, but I don't always know the "why", and that is where faith comes in.
   To learn more about this family and to donate go here.

Love,
    Becky joy

No comments:

Post a Comment